Friday, August 30, 2013

All dressed up card!

 All dressed up!

Wouldn't this be a great sweet 16 birthday card? 
I love the dress die cut from AccuCut, there are so many ways to use it. This one is cut from the double sided Wild Asparagus (MME) floral, cut twice. I used the back side of the paper for the insets in the skirt. But what is a dressy dress without a petticoat? I added tulle to the underside, then heated with my heat-gun to curl it. 


Add distressed ribbon to waist, add white trim to top (I inked mine), paint the hanger with Ranger's metallic paint, string your pearls and place it on a really cool background, and you will make some girlie-girl very happy. I know I would LOVE to get a card like this myself.

Other materials used: Embossing folder with clocks, bazzill card stock for card and layering, and you guessed it...water.

1 comment: