Friday, August 30, 2013

Let's get away!

Wishful Window

I love the thought of getting away to the shore, any shore!!


I used the window card from AccuCut and white card stock. For a little texture, I used molding past on the frame, which reminds me of my childhood home. The inside picture is from a travel magazine. I used a Stampin' Up dotted stamp for the background with blue ink, and distressed the edges with the same. The blocks on the front are die cuts from AccuCut, the deckle edged square 1 1/4", and the dark blue is the square 1 1/2", brushed with gold paint on the edges.  To make the curtain rod, I used 2 "hat pins" taped together, punched tiny holes (with a push pin) to allow me to make a bracket from wire. The tie-backs are silver brads. I wrapped tulle around the "curtain rod" like mine at home, and tied the curtain with embroidery floss...now, I think I will head to the shore.


No comments:

Post a Comment