Friday, August 30, 2013

Peacock Obsession!

Peacock obsession!

What a beautiful tag/card for someone you love.

I used the "Pebbles Card Tag" from AccuCut to begin with. Cut white cardstock so it would take distressing easily, then started applying greens and blue inks for the background, next I stamped black scrolls on the top and used textured paper for the bird. The peacock is a die cut from Sizzixs, cut from ivory cardstock for the body, and blue & green for the tail. I used metallic rub-ons from Bazzill to shade the bird, and add accents to the "eyes" of the tail, then I applied the rhinestone stickers.



Yes that is a stick out of the back yard, but I didn't want the bird to be floating on the card!
 I found the saying in a stash of left-over supplies (sorry, I can't remember who I got it from), ran ink around the edge, filled in some lettering with Tim Holtz distressing markers and blended with a water pen. The feather is made by GOD and I used tacky glue to hold it on the tag.



I also added beads to ribbon and tied those on for added interest. 








No comments:

Post a Comment